All students, teachers, parents, and guardians are asked to follow the rules and policies of our school while on school grounds.
Code of Conduct
2. Be Safe
- Keep yourself safe - be aware of your surroundings and don't put yourself in dangerous situations
- Keep other people safe - be aware of your surroundings and don't put other people in dangerous situations
Parent & Guardian Conduct
- Do not leave any of your children unattended while picking up your child, if your child is not signed up with our school, you as the parent are responsible for
- Please encourage your child to follow the rules and take our policies seriously.
- Do not smoke on school grounds.
- Please use polite language (in all languages) on school grounds.
- Please pick-up your child before closing (6:30 pm).
- Please direct complaints or suggestions for improvement with management via email or schedule an appointment.
- Do not park or block the handicapped spaces unless you have a handicap marker displayed in or on your vehicle - you will be towed or ticketed by the community
- Drive slowly and cautiously upon pick up and drop-off.
- Escort your child into the building upon drop-off. Excort your child out of the building upon pick-up.
- Do not drop-off your child before 7:30 am. Child care staff is not yet prepared to welcome your child.
Students who choose not to follow the rules will be asked to write a short report about their behavior. Their instructor will answer similar questions about he
student's behavior. We ask that parents review the behavior report with their child at home and talk about appropriate ways to behave at school. Three behavior reports in a month will result in a
more lengthy parent-teacher conference.
Referals will be completed by instructors for behaviors such as but not limited to:
- extended cursing
- damaging property
- being unsafe
A student's attendance at our school may be put on hold or terminated if a students behavior does not improve upon intervention and discussion with