Mornings in this program are taught in Chinese and are primarily done as full immersion where little to no English is spoken. The afternoons are taught in English and will cover most of the same topics, stories and songs as the Chinese class. This split allows the child to be fully submerged into both languages so their minds begin to connect the similarities and differences between them.
Offered for children ages 3-5, who are potty trained.
The curriculum will cover the following and much more:
- Parts of the body and spatial awareness.
- Months, weeks, days and seasons.
- Shape recognition.
- Color recognition.
- Alphabet and letter formation (name writing).
- Phonetics / beginning to recognize and read simple words or phrases.
- Numbers 1-100 and some basic addition and subtraction concepts.
- Classroom rules which teach social norms such as sharing, taking turns, patience, organization, how to follow basic directions and much more!
- Motor skills/ using scissors, crafts and puzzles to build hand eye coordination.
Preschool students will learn these basics in both Chinese and English using games, crafts, stories, role playing and much more! We use weekly themes such as: holiday, animal, outer-space, cultures, environments, etc. to keep children interested and always learning about the fascinating world they live in.
- 7:30-8:30 Free Activities and Arrival
- 8:30-9:00 Chinese Songs or physical exercises
- 9:00-9:45 Chinese Language Arts
- 9:45-10:00 Snack Time
- 10:00-10:45 Outdoor Playground
- 10:45-11:30 Math/Art Projects in Chinese
- 11:30-12:00 Lunch
- 12:00-12:30 Free Activities
- 12:30-2:00 Nap Time/ Quiet Time
- 2:00-3:00 Wake Up/ Free Activities
- 3:00-3:10 Snack Time
- 3:45- 4:00 Outdoor activities
- 4:00-4:30 Circle Time (English and Chinese are optional)
- 4:30-5:00 Work/Project Time (English or Chinese)
- 5:00-6:00 Pick Up Time/ Free Activities
| Days of Week
|Full-time / 5 half days
|| $850/$550 monthly
| 4 full / half days a week
|| $700/$450 monthly
| 3 full / half days a week
|| $550/$350 monthly
| 2 full / half days a week
|| $360/$240 monthly
| 1 full / half day
|| $200/$130 monthly
| Material and Book Fee
|| $100 per semester
| One-time Registration Fee
||For siblings, one child will receive a 5% discount.
No refund for sick days or vacation days
Please Note: No adjustments in cost of tuition can be made for the absence or vacation taken by children. If the child is absent for an extended period of time, a re-enrollment registration fee
will be charged upon their return.